December 31, 2011 in site news
The expired filter has been active on the site for only a short time but I quickly found that the expired filter was too restrictive and did no present the information like I had envisioned. Thus I have created a new an improved status filter.
The status filter also introduces the “archived” concept to the site. With the expired filter I noticed that free and recently reduced items would always appear in the reports. I plan to remove free game addons and recently reduced after one to two months after being discovered.
The status filter has five separate settings:
- all – status filter is disabled, list will show archived and expired events.
- no archived – list will NOT show archived events but will show expired events.
- no archived/expired * - lists will NOT show archived events and will NOT show expired events.
- only archived – list will only include archived events.
- only expired – list will only include expired events.
Note: * is the default. Offer history pages are configured to NOT show archived or expired offers.