The site has been changing little by little over the past few days. I noticed more and more visitors viewing the site on small displays, most likely phones or tablets.
I personally do not have a smart phone or a small tablet. Anyone with a small screen device, iphone, ipad, android phone or android tablet and others I may not know about please provide feedback in the comments. I have been testing on my desktop by shrinking my web browser window really small. 🙂
For a complete list of changes and how to get them if you are having issues keep on reading!
- Ad in header based on-screen size when page was loaded.
- Sidebar has been trimmed down in width.
- Slimmer but taller Ads in sidebar.
- Author in front page moved into the post.
- All free offers rss feed.
- Icon to indicate external link.
- Smaller box covers.
- Offers page has an experimental table. The table will adjust based on width, hiding columns but allowing them to be show with a click on the + icon, or anywhere in the row.